Spiral skull Unisex Hoodie
Historically, the predominant concept of witchcraft in the Western world derives from Old Testament laws against witchcraft and became mainstream when belief in witchcraft gained Church approval in the Early Modern Period.
It poses a theosophical conflict between good and evil, where witchcraft was generally evil and often associated with Devil worship.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Double-lined hood
• Double-needle stitching throughout
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
Shipping Info :
- We process orders on weekdays (exept holidays).
- Orders will be acknowledged within 3 working days and processed within 2-7 buisness day.
- Delivery takes from 4 to 21 days depending of the destination and the demand.
- Find your country here