Most Japanese art is influenced by the interaction with the outside forces.
Another characteristic of Japanese art is the understanding of the natural world as a source of spiritual insight and an instructive mirror of human emotions.
This design with these 2 crane birds and koi fish surrounded by water and clouds is a tribute to it and also a reminder of living your life following your Ikigai, the word refers to having a direction or purpose in life.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• The printing process is the Direct to Garment (DTG) method of printing using the latest printing technology in the market. • Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2) • Pre-shrunk fabric • Shoulder-to-shoulder taping • Side-seamed
Shipping Info :
- We process orders on weekdays (exept holidays).
- Orders will be acknowledged within 3 working days and processed within 2-7 buisness day.
- Delivery takes from 4 to 21 days depending of the destination and the demand.