Have you ever wondered if characters in paintings are ever bored or tired to be stuck inside?
Well...This one decided to get out, he is slowly escaping from these baroque ornaments by melting his way out of it.
The main inspiration was obviously "Escaping Criticism", by Pere Borrell del Caso, with a bit of a dark twist on top !
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• The printing process is the Direct to Garment (DTG) method of printing using the latest printing technology in the market. • Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2) • Pre-shrunk fabric • Shoulder-to-shoulder taping • Side-seamed
Shipping Info :
- We process orders on weekdays (exept holidays).
- Orders will be acknowledged within 3 working days and processed within 2-7 buisness day.
- Delivery takes from 4 to 21 days depending of the destination and the demand.