Poseidon was one of the Twelve Olympians in ancient Greek religion and myth, god of the sea, storms, earthquakes and horses.
Poseidon was protector of seafarers and of many Hellenic cities and colonies. Homer and Hesiod suggest that Poseidon became lord of the sea following the defeat of his father Cronus, when the world was divided among his three sons; Zeus was given the sky, Hades the underworld, and Poseidon the sea, with the Earth and Mount Olympus belonging to all three.
If Poseidon had an evil monster-brother it would probably look like this.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• The printing process is the Direct to Garment (DTG) method of printing using the latest printing technology in the market. • Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2) • Pre-shrunk fabric • Shoulder-to-shoulder taping • Side-seamed
Shipping Info :
- We process orders on weekdays (exept holidays).
- Orders will be acknowledged within 3 working days and processed within 2-7 buisness day.
- Delivery takes from 4 to 21 days depending of the destination and the demand.